Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 36: Tuesday

Mark has been taking the pup out in the morning after I leave for work. As much as I love the time Charles and I have alone on our morning walk, I love being able to sleep in an extra half hour :) Also, it's a good bonding time for them. It's really paying off!!

Mark worked this afternoon and got home about an hour and a half before I did. Charles was pretty good in his cage all day. No howling but he was getting antsy - clawing at the door and whimpering sporadically.

When I got home, we took Charlie Boy to Petco!! It was nice to be able to bring him to a public place where he's welcome! He was unamused, per usual. We didn't meet any other pups there. But we did get him a name tag for his collar. Daawwww.

He threw up on the car ride home :( It was on a sheet laying on the seat. We pulled over and cleaned it up quick then I sat with him in the back seat and held him on my lap. I held him tight so he wasn't jostled around and he relaxed a little bit.

He gobbled up his new food in a jiffy. We switched from Purina One to a better brand. The first few ingredients are supposed to be whole meat and meal, not grains and carbs, which are just fillers and not incredibly good for their digestive tract. He also got new delicious treats, which he obviously loves. I was showing him toys while we were in the store and mentioned that if he liked any, we were absolutely buying it for him. But alas he just sniffed it and looked confused. Haha derrrr!

Photos below: the engraving machine at Petco, his new name tag, happy pup in the store, pooch and Mark in the car, screen shots of iCam being a good and bad boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews