Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 19 Saturday:

This morning Mark and I were awake but laying in bed talking and this little guy jumped up on the bed with his front paws. Dawww. He did it a few times when we called him, as well. We took him for a nice long walk this morning and he peed and pooped!!! We took him to the doggie park and he sniffed around and laid in the dirt. I tried getting him interested in a stick but when I threw it, he looked the other way. I've never met a dog who isn't interested in sticks! He cray.

We took the shadiest route home. It was around 11:30am and forecasted to hit 99 degrees, so it was extremely hot and muggy. Then we fed him and ate breakfast. I gave him a nice brushing with both brushes then vacuumed. That makes two weekends in a row for vacuuming. #imanadult Then took him out and he popped again! I also made a thing to hang on the wall to hang my necklaces on.

On the train ride into the city we met a shaggy doggie named Benji who was such a sweetheart. Charlie is currently asleep. Laying under the seat in the Metro North train. He's had a busy day!! We went into the city to Central Park then met up with Emily for dinner. We ate at a mexican restaurant with outdoor seating. I had to tie him to a bike rack across the sidewalk. He did not like that!! He kept trying to cross over to me. He ended up laying in the middle of the sidewalk. It poured rain. There was a tremendous thunder and lightening storm directly above us. It was incredible. This dog is NOT afraid of thunder. First dog I've met who's not. Hesagudboyyyyyy!

He looooves the ladies. Ohhhhhh yeeaaahhhhh. I think I'll start taking pictures of him getting all this lady action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews