Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 89: Photo Post!

The last time he was in his cage, this happened. Yes, that's poop.




Below, telling him he was a bad boy. Although I was extremely annoyed that I had to clean up this mess and give him a bath (it was super late on a work night), I know he didn't do it on purpose. I didn't yell at him, just asked why he couldn't have waited, or not made such a mess (haha). He looks more sad than I made him feel, I guarantee it. He's so good at looking forlorn, it's misleading. But I love, love, love this photo of him. He's so gosh darn beautiful :)



Cute little guy in a towel after getting a thorough scrubbing. :)




Two cute doggies we met at the dog run at Madison Square Park.



Mark posing with a copper statue (in front of the Polish Consulate General building in the city) and a Cylon Radar dog.


Cute little guy!!


My guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews