Saturday, September 15, 2012

DAY 90!!

OH!! And I almost forgot to post this.

Since I started the blog, I regretted not taking a screen shot of Charlie's post of Petfinder, where we first laid our eyes on him. Well... I was looking through old e-mails and low and behold, there was an e-mail I sent to Mark, showing him Charlie (Then named Radar)!!

So here is a first look at a nervous and lonely doggie looking for a stable, loving environment.

He looks like such a little freak! One major thing we've noticed with him is that he doesn't look like that anymore. The photos of him on Petfinder are of a scared and very nervous dog. You can see that his stub of a tail is curled under and his back is hunched, showing that he is uncomfortable.

We've been looking back at old photos of him and taking the time to reflect on his journey. He's come so far in 90 days!

Happy three months of happiness and love in our safe home, Mister Radar Charles Houdini!!

He's so happy living with us. He smiles all the time and wags his little stump and prances all around :)

I joke that I have nothing to talk to my therapist about since we've gotten him, but it's 75% true! It's so lovely to wake up to a wet nose in your face and a little waggy tail and a big wide open mouth smile. The favorite part of my day is waking up early and taking him for a nice long walk. Jogging around with him and getting that fresh, crisp morning air is such a great way to start the day.

Thanks for reading <3

1 comment:

  1. Book a resort at cheap and affordable price with all the activities like rafting, kayaking and jungle safari etc. Visit Dandeli in Karnataka for a better experience. To book now visit the website:
    Dandeli Resorts

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews