Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 16: Wednesday

I had the day off today because of July 4th (Happy Birthday America). Mark let me sleep in :) he took Charlie out in the morning and fed him. He didn't pee or poop. We all hung out for a little while then Mark went to work. I did a load of laundry in the basement and took Charles down with me. I also took him out to the back alley while I spray painted a piece of wood (I'm going to screw hooks into it to hang jewelry on). He's good. He stays right with me, and sits or lays down if he's been waiting a while.

I went to White Plains for a few hours to visit Mark while he was working. Left the dog at home because he's not allowed in restaurants. Took him out as soon as I got home and he pooped outside!! We walked around for about 45 minutes and he was sniffing everything. I had dinner ready to eat by the time Mark got home and we watched Battlestar Galactica, our newest obsession. Season 3, episode 1. Every episode is so intense! Charlie laid in the kitchen while we ate at the coffee table. We heard fireworks starting so we all headed outside to find a nice place to watch from the sidewalk. We were out for about a half hour and couldn't find a good spot so we went up to the 4th floor in our building and watched from a window in the hallway. Haha! Mark let Charles off his leash and he was sniffing around in the hallway. Then we ran down the steps so he could chase us and hung out in the lobby for a little while. We were tossing treats across the hallway for him to chase. He doesn't really get it yet...

Oh, I don't know if I mentioned this before, but he enjoys laying in the bathroom. I think he likes the tile floor because it's cooler than the wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews