Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 26: Saturday

I took Little Charles out for his morning walk. He peed and pooped!! I fed him the rest of his food and made a mental note to buy more later on in the day.

I was pretty hung over so I made a deliciously greasy tomato and green onion scrambled egg for breakfast. With tvp and veggies. I had a pretty bad stomach ache all day.

Mark went to work around 4. I napped on the couch for a little bit and watched Drowning Mona. Charles picked up the orange toy on his own accord and played with it by himself for about a half hour! I didn't intervene because I didn't want to distract him, even though I wanted to take a video very badly. I'll have more opportunities to do that.

Fed the pooch din din then took him out. Can't remember what he did...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews