Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 31: Thursday

Nothing too eventful happened yesterday, Wednesday. Same old, same old. Skipping ahead to Thursday...

I let Charlie out of his cage this morning and he was prancing around all playful. It was adorable! And that's when it happened. He dragged his bum on the floor. Woooomp, woooomp :(

He. Has. Worms.

Mark did a but of research and found that its called "scooting". What an adorable thing to call such a lewd act. He did it again about 10 minutes later in the kitchen. Cue the Lysol wipes! Thank the gods for hard wood floors.

I fed him then took him out. He didn't do any of his business. I left work work and Mark took him out a short while later and he peed. He took him out again a few hours after that an he pooped. And that's when he saw it...

Its been verified! Mark sent me a text telling me what happened and he began looking up where and what and how to get medicine for the poor poochie woochie. I stopped at Petco on the way home from work but Mark found cheaper meds online, which we should receive in the mail in about 3 days.

Prince Charles was very wiley today. It was adorbs!! He was super excited to see me when I got home. He ran up to the door and dropped down to his elbows and slithled (combination of slither and crawl) up to me with his little stumpy tail waggling. Then he jumped up on me, which I promptly scolded him for but secretly melted.

So, our couch is backed up to the kitchen table, which is tall, so it looks over the couch. We were eating dinner at the table. Charles had already eaten and he was pretty interested in what we were eating. He was sniffing all around and he ran to the couch and jumped up on it to get a closer look and sniff! We yelled at him to get down and scoffed at the sudden audacity this puppy had!! I'm not happy that he did that but I'm glad he's beginning to have his own ideas and gain a personality ;)

We took him out after an episode of Battlestar and he peed. Hesagudboyyyyyy!

He slept in his cage last night, no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews