Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 29: Tuesday

Mark took Little Charles out this morning and he peed. I left to go to work and Mark left a few hours after I did. He got home around 6 and (for some odd reason) waited until I got home to take Charlie out. But I assumed he already went out. We went to dinner at an Indian place Curry spot) a block away while Charlie was in his cage. Then we met up with some of my friends at a bar a few blocks away. We got home and Charles has pooped in his cage. I was angry with Mark for not taking him out when he got home from work. Since Mark has cleaned up a few cage messes, he got the luxury of giving the pooch a bath while I toiled away with Lysol wipes in 90 degree heat at 10pm. It wasn't a terrible mess. And now the doggie is all clean and silky smooth :)

He's starting to recognize my face!!! When I met them in the park last night, Charlie got all waggy-tailed when he saw me :) daawww.

I did not take any photos of him today :,( I tried to take some videos of him shaking after his bath, which comes in a close second in cuteness. The absolute cutest thing he does is use his little front paws to clean or scratch his face. But alas, none of the videos turned out, and I can't upload them from my phone anyway. I'm uploading my favorite Cylon Radar photo of him.

I promise to start taking all my photos in hires. Sorry for the awful image quality, you'd think I was using an iPhone 3!

Thank you for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews