Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 20: Sunday

Houdini strikes again!
Well, third time is a charm for this pup. Mark and I went to Rockaway Beach today, leaving Charles home alone in his cage. We used bungee cords to make it more difficult for his to escape. It didn't work. This time he figured out how to open the cage door. When he got home, he was loose in the bedroom. He pulled two pillows off the bed, pulled everything off their hooks on the back of the door (robes, hoodies), chewed a hole in the sleeve of one of Marks hoodies, chewed another iPhone charger!!, pooped on my side of the bed, spilled water all over the blanket in his cage, pulled some clothes off of my dresser. Mark yelled at him. I didn't say anything. I simply cleaned the mess. He knew he was in trouble. Mark took him outside and of course he didn't need to pee or poop. We cleaned the mess quickly because Meag and Jonathan were coming over (they got married a month ago in Scotland). It was really nice to see both of them! Charlie laid in the living room with all of us. I washed his paws in the bathtub before we went to bed because he smelled bad. I'm pretty sure he stepped in poop. Ugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews