Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 15: Tuesday

I fed Charles as soon as I got up yesterday. Mark took him for his walk and he pooped! But he didn't pee. This boy pees less than once a day and when he does, he goes for about a minute. Silly doggie! He just doesn't get it. I got home at 8pm and Mark was at work so I took Charles out for a nice walk. Just sniffing around. No business. Came home and hung out for a while. I picked him up and held him while I was sitting in the computer chair. He seemed a little more comfortable than the last time I held him. He was stuff, but not shaking. That's always a good sign.

I was softly batting at his mouth, playfully and he was wagging his tail and his body was all wiggly as he broke into playful mode. Most adorable thing!!

Notes about the photos: (1) sticking his head in the bushes to get a good sniff (2) robot laser beam eyes dog. It's his Halloween costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews