Friday, June 29, 2012

Charlie day 6: written on Monday about sunday

I went to sleep at 8am yesterday morning. Slept until about 11:30, when Charlie woke me up, howling. Haha where did all of his doggie parts come from?! I took him out for about a half hour walk. He may have peed but he didn't poop. I gave him a treat when we got home, which he ate. I gave him dry food mixed with wet food with some fat droppings and flax seed oil all mixes together. He seemed really interested in it but I think only took a few bites. We decided to go into the city for brunch... And to bring him with us. He was really good on the metro north train!! We stood the whole way in and there was a crowd of people around us petting him and talking about how his body looks photoshopped together. We walked through crowded Grand Central, sat at a table for brunch in Bryant Park, walked down to the dog run at Madison Square Park. Mark took him in and he made some doggie friends. Everyone wanted to pet him!! He's getting used to people reaching down to him and he's not flinching as much. Then we walked to a restaurant with outdoor seating for him. And he laid there like a good boy. Only got up a few times. Then we took a cab to Grand Central and I held him on my lap. He was scared. But he made it through!! Mark put his water and food in his cage with him last night and his food was gone this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews