Friday, June 29, 2012

Charlie, day 3: Thursday

This morning I took him out and he pooped but he didn't pee. We were outside for about a half hour. We went in and I was doing my morning routine of getting ready and I went to the kitchen at one point and found a puddle of pee. I know it was an accident and I felt bad for not waiting longer for him to do it outside. He wasn't eating his food so I fed him out of my hand again. My friend Ashley is visiting from Oklahoma. I met her at Grand Central and she's staying with us until Monday. We got home and he was chillin in his cage. I fed him dinner out of my hands again. Ashley did too an he ate it all. I was sitting next to his cage petting him and rubbing him and at one point he rolled his back legs so they were up in the air and he was showing me his belly. He laid like that for a few seconds then put his legs down. I'm taking that as a sign of submission. I think he really loves me! He also sniffed my face and our noses touched. I melted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews