Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 113: Charlie gets more adorable

Little Boy Charles has started doing the most adorable thing. He nudges things with his nose! I've had other dogs who have done this and have always loved it. I got really excited when he did it the other day for the first time. Ill upload a video of it when I get some good footage with our brand spanking new digital camera!! I've been wanting to get one so that I have higher quality photos to put in the blog (hey, I think it's a great excuse to get one). Also I'm in the process of giving Mark all of my Charlie videos so he can edit them and upload them to Charlie's very own YouTube.com page, so stay-tuned ya'll!

Photos tonight feature Charles sleeping on the couch next to me with his head and paw resting on my leg. My heart just broke a little, thinking about how adorable that was.

Oh and also there is a pic of a restaurant named Charlie Mom. It's Chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews